Restaurants Invited - 2024 Asheville Restaurant WeekDec 06, 2023 06:05PM ● By WNC Business
Asheville Restaurant Week celebrates Asheville’s food scene with participating restaurants serving up menu specials. Asheville Restaurant Week is promoted through a multi-media advertising and PR campaign including social media, radio, billboards, and more. The media campaign drives traffic to the Chamber’s site, AshevilleRestaurantWeek.com, which features all participating restaurants with links to their websites.
What do I need to do to participate?
- Sign up by Dec. 11th: Tell the Chamber you want to participate! Click "Register Now" and fill out the brief form.
Participation is free for Chamber members.
Not a Chamber Member? Join the Chamber at half-price ($200*), and your participation in Asheville Restaurant Week is free. Enjoy the benefits of Essential Partner membership for a full year, including visibility in the Visitor Center with your rack cards.
- Send your logo: Follow instructions in the confirmation message to upload your logo for use on the website.
- Create a special: Participating restaurants create specials to offer customers during restaurant week. (see suggestions below)
- Send your special: Follow instructions in the confirmation message to create and send your special.
- Let customers know you are participating: We'll provide a variety of materials (posters, social media graphics, etc.) for you to share leading up to and during Restaurant Week. Share with your newsletter, social media, and in your restaurant so your fans know you are participating.
- Allow photos from your social media and website to be used for promotion of your business and Asheville Restaurant Week. Just check the box on the registration form. If you prefer, you can upload photos for use.
What kind of special should my restaurant offer?
Restaurants are free to offer specials that best fit their price points. You can create special menu items just for Restaurant Week or offer special deals on your existing menu. Your choice of what works best for you!
Here are just a few examples:
• Free appetizer with meal
• Prix Fixe Menu
• Two-Course Lunch (app & entree or entree & dessert plus non-alcoholic beverage, included)
• Dinner for Two (two entrees and two desserts or two entrees and two glasses of wine, etc.)
We have a few NEW options for promoting your restaurant this year:
- Provide two $50 gift cards to your restaurant. They will be used these as giveaways before or during the week to promote your business.
- For a nominal fee of $100, your business will be listed as a featured restaurant with eye-catching visibility on one issue of the Chamber Convener e-newsletter prior to ARW.
- Social media is the leading way to promote anything these days – for $300 you can provide a 20-second video on your restaurant, and it will be posted on the Chamber’s social media sites.
Questions? Please contact Amy Jackson at [email protected].
To register, click here.
Source: Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce